Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Interview: Dries Buytaert, founder of Drupal
- Citrix stakes future on cloud and mobility releases
- M2M technology ushers in the age of total connection
- The latest tech preserving Bletchley Park's past
- French Connection cuts costs with automation
- Interview: Gwyn Thomas, CIO of the Welsh Government
- GLA rolls out cloud-based incident management tool
- Government spends £2m on cyber security centre
- Tesco records historic decline amid online shake-up
- Rolls-Royce signs outsourcing deal with HP
- Condor Ferries co-locates business applications
- Community special school rolls out touchscreens
- HMRC becomes first major department to use G-Cloud
- How agile is Universal Credit?
- Government strategies for increasing SME procurement
- Buckinghamshire County Council awards PSN contract
- Suffolk Council rolls out app design tool in schools
- Ten cities receive £114m for 100Mbps broadband
- Government saves £41m axing 61 sites
- Thomas Cook signs hosting deal with SME CatN