Kathleen Hall is a freelance journalist. She was formerly a reporter at the Law Society Gazette and senior reporter for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHall42
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- How Midata will affect business and consumers
- NHS suppliers must list prices online to cut £500m
- NHS intends move to G-Cloud for secure email services
- Vast majority of GPs use electronic medical records
- Department for Education axes IT staff in jobs cull
- NHS reiterates 2015 deadline for electronic records
- Philip Langsdale oversees Universal Credit overhaul
- G-Cloud framework the model of the future, says Maxwell
- Software issues risk delaying Universal Credit a year
- Pensions watchdog signs G-Cloud deal
- Lenovo bucks trend in declining desktop PC market
- Government to use iPhones for sensitive emails
- Universal Credit chief Malcolm Whitehouse steps down
- Government confirms digitisation strategy plans
- Government could save £1.8bn digitising transactions
- How will open standards change government IT?
- Government launches open standards principles
- Government dips toe in water for single ERP
- Government freezes all new IT frameworks
- 'Digital skills as vital to UK as superfast broadband'