Kathleen Hall is a freelance journalist. She was formerly a reporter at the Law Society Gazette and senior reporter for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHall42
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Interview: G-Cloud director Tony Singleton
- G-Cloud removed from list of risky government projects
- Nottingham targets troubled families with data analysis
- HMRC gets £200m in digital services investment
- Hounslow signs Salesforce G-Cloud deal
- 'SMEs should eye government legacy for future business'
- Government commits extra £250m in superfast broadband
- Government commits to future broadband spend in 2015-16
- Data quality more important than big data fixation
- Europe's public sector could save €1bn a year
- How British Gas drives efficiencies with analytics
- Data links shows relation in mental and physical health
- Government IT most reliant on external recruits
- Met Police needs more spent to overhaul creaking IT
- Government to raise IaaS and SaaS CloudStore spend
- Denise McDonagh awarded CBE for services to IT
- Cameron launches Information Economy Strategy
- Network Rail's IT budget could be scaled back by £150m
- NHS yet to spend £600m on CSC Lorenzo systems
- Google buys Israeli navigation app start-up Waze