Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Whitehall handed manual for digital services redesign
- Vodafone sales drop 4.2%
- Dell sees profits plummet amid hardware freefall
- Government spends £260m on e-prescribing
- John Lewis launches tech apprenticeship scheme
- Morrisons signs deal with Ocado for online delivery
- ‘Government must be militant about interoperability'
- CSC returns to profitability
- Government urged to devise national data strategy
- HSBC axes 14,000 jobs
- Oracle opens datacentre dedicated to G-Cloud
- Government must 'redouble' efforts to meet SME target
- Users drive BYOD take-off: but can BlackBerry catch up?
- UK tech companies see fall in growth investment
- Coding essential to future curriculum, says Gove
- Online grocery sales boost revenues at Sainsbury’s
- Acer sets sights on SME market amid sales drop
- NHS England to publish technology roadmap
- Cabinet Office confirms public cloud first policy
- Fujitsu lock-in prevents DECC adopting cloud