Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- High-tech design for iconic cars
- Michelin builds fuel efficiency service with Accenture
- How will SAP's cloud drive affect existing customers?
- Johnson Matthey consolidates Active Directory with Dell
- Budgets and lower cost service affect IT services
- Egnyte links Google Drive with enterprise storages
- Tablet jackpot turns sour at London bingo club
- Young's Seafood rebuilds IT department using LANDesk
- Forrester: UK IT spending set to rise by 4.6% in 2014
- CIO interview: Mark Ridley, Reed.co.uk
- Infosys grows cloud business as US investigation looms
- Steve Ballmer launches Microsoft 2.0
- Windows out of touch as PC shipments crash
- Manchester opens transport data with Microsoft CityNext
- IT directors attack dire software licensing schemes
- NATS restricts UK flights after software glitch
- Microsoft rallies partners to build hybrid Azure
- Stronger economy pushes up IT day rates
- Azure powers Eurozone counterfeit drug initiative
- Computer genius, Doug Engelbart, dies, aged 88