Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Strategic investments drive modest growth in IT spend
- Switching cloud services
- Watch out for hidden Wi-Fi costs
- Can executive coaching improve your prospects?
- CIO interview: Chris Shaw, IT director, Intel
- EasyJet rolls out managed Windows 7 and Office 2010 PCs
- Accenture delivers rapid reporting for Six Nations
- Galaxy S4 offers improved software and security
- CIO interview: Hervé Coureil, Schneider Electric
- Making agile software development fit for business
- Majestic Wine swaps Microsoft for Intershop
- Yorkshire Water revisits agile methodology
- Barclays deploys voice biometrics to streamline calls
- EC fines Microsoft £485m for breaching browser ruling
- Lack of killer apps curbs PC refresh
- Logicalis saves 2e2's UK managed services arm
- Driving datacentre efficiency to meet future demand
- HP sticks with PC business as revenue crashes
- Dell results highlight PC decline
- VMware updates Horizon with workplace bundle