Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Surface Pro 3: An enterprise IT review
- How to evolve desktop IT beyond Windows 7
- Can IT change the course of history?
- Server 2003 refresh set to drive x86 server renewal at HP
- IBM software-defined storage chosen for molecular research
- How to renegotiate major software licensing contracts
- Gartner: Start Windows 7 migration now
- HP Autonomy: Sushovan Hussain responds with HP cover-up
- Chromebooks set to replace low-cost PCs
- Energy Saving Trust uses Esri for Cognos to support policymakers
- European Medicines Agency signs Serco for IT support
- Redfern deploys Splunk to comply with Information Assurance
- Can BlackBerry remain in the mobile enterprise?
- Time puts servers at risk of denial-of-service attacks
- HP sues former Autonomy CFO
- AstraZeneca rolls out IT self service using ServiceNow
- Microsoft sues Samsung over Android royalty payments
- Why digitisation transforms supplier relationships
- Organisations at risk from lack of Apple security skills
- Migration pains cause businesses to buy custom XP support