Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- SAP acquires Concur to build cloud-based expense management
- NHS assesses Office 365 licensing
- EU data protection reform threatens NHS record-sharing plans
- Austrian researchers tackle cloud integration security challenge
- Salesforce issues advice on avoiding Dyreza attack
- Why AWS is being held back in the public sector
- Interview: Intel CIO Kim Stevenson on creating insight and value
- Anglian Water targets code quality across multi-sourced contracts
- Smartphones could render smartmeter in-home display redundant
- North Face optimises rewards programme through Tibco Engage
- Diageo launches startup fund to support responsible drinking
- Morgan Motor Company swaps Sage for integrated IFS
- Big data and analytics drive PC server sales
- Surface Pro 3: An enterprise IT review
- How to evolve desktop IT beyond Windows 7
- Can IT change the course of history?
- Server 2003 refresh set to drive x86 server renewal at HP
- IBM software-defined storage chosen for molecular research
- How to renegotiate major software licensing contracts
- Gartner: Start Windows 7 migration now