Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- HP to make 5,000 more job cuts
- Top 10 desktop computing articles of 2013
- Three approaches to slash virtualisation costs
- Peugeot deploys 10,000 BlackBerry Z10s
- Nvidia delivers GPU grid to power Citrix virtual workstations
- Top 10: The top business application articles of 2013
- Avon drops SAP big bang transformation
- Southern Water adds consumption data in billing system update
- Can HP Moonshot deliver blue-sky energy management?
- NATS considers 100% availability
- Realising the benefits of a totally connected world
- Server revenue in Europe is on a downward spiral
- Up to 1100 jobs to go at HP UK
- Microsoft changes its licensing terms
- Microsoft invests in Ireland datacentre
- Interview: Steve Furber on UK chip innovation
- HP shareholders win out as revenue declines by $8bn
- Microsoft admits RT mistake
- Tesco consolidates global datacentres into UK shared service
- Jaguar Land Rover builds data sharing infrastructure for PLM