Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- BES extends MDM to Android and iPhones
- Oracle offers enterprise software on Azure and Hyper-V
- Cofunds runs UserReplay blackbox to improve usability
- Windows 8.1 plus new processors improve PC market
- Grass Roots Group extends Google roll-out
- Companies must rethink data sharing, says GE CEO
- GE connects machines to the internet
- Interview: John Swainson, president of Dell Software
- Microsoft puts Office Mobile on iPhone
- EU to probe Android licensing
- HP gets serious about Google Apps
- McKinsey recommends business leaders get a grip on IT
- Can IT survive digitisation?
- Bill Curtis speaks on software quality challenges
- European hotspots rip off Wi-Fi users
- Bet365's move to HTML5 is more than a gamble
- Irish Life migrates mainframe workload onto Windows
- IBM buys SoftLayer to take on Rackspace
- Microsoft set to become a major smartphone company
- Microsoft updates hybrid cloud with Server 2012 R2