Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- UK leads Europe in data management spend
- Cloudera CTO pushes ‘data hub’ concept beyond big data
- HEC Paris to develop big data MBA with IBM
- SAP full year preliminary results show Hana revenue as €664m
- SAP executives predict more innovation in 2014
- Open data, digital delivery hailed in New Year’s Honours
- Business applications under stress, says research firm
- Top 10 information management stories of 2013
- Royal pardon for computer science pioneer Alan Turing
- Top 10 business applications stories of 2013
- Oracle revenues on rise as cloud services pitch in
- NIHR Clinical Research Network uses QlikView for open data
- Cambridge University Press gears up digital strategy with SAP
- Nokia Solutions Networks HR opts for best of platform approach
- UK companies hitting predictive analytics skills barrier
- SAP user group chair Philip Adams: innovation agenda understood
- Mobile business intelligence adoption slows, survey finds
- SAP to begin simplification drive in 2014, says Hagemann Snabe
- SAP user group sees closer collaboration with SAP
- SSP puts SuccessFactors in place to streamline recruitment