Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- Soundwave tunes to MongoDB to track music consumption
- Unilever and SAP on 'co-innovation' journey
- Oracle trumpets 25% cloud revenue growth in Q4
- Hand-made cosmetics seller Lush cleans up data with Qlik
- $39bn SAP software shift to cloud, says HCL
- Larry Ellison lifts the lid on Oracle's in-memory database
- SAP’s Plattner restates radical, in-memory computing future
- SAP CEO McDermott declares war on ‘complexity'
- Infor’s Duncan Angove sketches strategy
- Business Objects use increases among SAP users, Hana uptake low
- Concur fuels growth with Couchbase
- Omni-channel goes beyond retail, says Zach Nelson
- SAP’s innovation guru Sikka exits on the eve of Sapphire
- McKinsey: data flows will strengthen cross-border economics
- SAP declares 39% cloud revenue growth in EMEA
- Tim Harford decries data visualisation dazzle
- Waste management company uses BI to boost recycling
- Aviation firm Messier Services gears up its BI with QlikView
- Teradata Database 15 bids to fill out logical data warehouse
- Accenture analytics leader sees data rise to corporate strategy