Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- SAP’s innovation guru Sikka exits on the eve of Sapphire
- McKinsey: data flows will strengthen cross-border economics
- SAP declares 39% cloud revenue growth in EMEA
- Tim Harford decries data visualisation dazzle
- Waste management company uses BI to boost recycling
- Aviation firm Messier Services gears up its BI with QlikView
- Teradata Database 15 bids to fill out logical data warehouse
- Accenture analytics leader sees data rise to corporate strategy
- London data science summer school approaches PhD grads
- £42m Alan Turing Institute for Data Science follows royal pardon
- SAS opens analytics R&D centre in Scotland
- Energy provider uses SAS analytics
- HP Autonomy offers healthcare analytics for textual data
- Royal Mail adds data scientists across the data management board
- WPP uses DataSift to access social media data
- SAP executives vaunt innovation agenda in Germany
- Willetts unveils £73m big data funding
- Scottish Fire and Rescue opens data with QlikView
- Teradata launches alternative to SAP BW
- SAP full-year results indicate 9% European cloud business growth