Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- Data science, data democracy, or both?
- Big data spells new architectures for corporate IT
- Lucky Voice displays a tableau of karaoke
- Predictive analytics adoption triples, says Accenture
- Network Rail chooses LogiXML to mesh with Crossrail
- Democratise data analysis for better financial results
- Gartner: BI software revenue slowing but growing
- Mobile ad firm mutates big data architecture
- Hadoop silos need integration, say experts
- Cloud apps, big data priorities for slew of IT managers
- Gartner names real time and automation as BI trends
- SAP User Group: invest now to beat price hike
- Oracle’s MySQL 5.6 spans to NoSQL
- Reed jobs site chooses SAP Business ByDesign
- Don’t make big data stand alone, warns Gartner
- Digital design skills take centre stage in corporate IT
- Diabetes data dashboard online to GPs
- Ferrari chooses Infor over SAP to speed up production
- SAP says new European customers bring future growth
- Data science dilemma for enterprise IT