Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- Swedish rail outfit SJ gets back on track with Tealeaf
- Deloitte data survey reveals nervous UK populace
- Hybris CEO Lüdi: SAP bought us to add commerce edge
- Comparethemarket turns to MongoDB to speed up business
- Charities gain pro bono data expertise from DataKind UK
- Virgin Media gets right engineer to right fault
- Aintree NHS electronic records speed up patient care
- NHS England uses cloud-based BI tool across data pools
- Travel industry gets second chance with big data
- Imperial College and Huawei announce R&D data venture
- Toyota gathers global fork-lift truck data remotely
- IBM extends its analytics reach at Wimbledon 2013
- Teradata executives talk big data, in-memory computing
- BGL insurance uses BI to enhance customer relationships
- Oracle’s 2013 revenue flat, operating margin 47%
- Gartner: Big data bewilderment weakens BI spend
- Lancashire NHS Trust deploys Yellowfin mobile BI
- Read: Whitehall must centralise management information
- Police forsake “Dickensian” transactional processes
- IBM, 10Gen collaborate on database standard for mobile