Winner, public sector IT blogs: Microsoft UK Schools News Blog
Runner-up, public sector IT blogs: Ewan McIntosh's edublogs.com
In the Public Sector IT blogs category we were looking for our readers' pick of blogs about issues affecting public sector IT and blogs by IT professionals working in the public sector - including local and central government, healthcare and education.
All the blogs listed were nominated by Computer Weekly readers, whittled down to a final shortlist by our judges, and then put back to our readers for the final vote to select the winner and runner-up.
Public sector IT blogs: the rest of the shortlist
- The Great E-mancipator, a blog on electronic and transformational government
- Rod Ward and colleagues' blog about health informatics, informaticopia
- Unqualified Remarks blog from BCS
- WatfordGap's Travels
- Changing the game? Notes from an implementation of the Moodle Virtual Learning Environment across an English Local Education Authority
- Hodges' Model: Welcome to the QUAD (healthcare informatics)
Other nominated public sector IT blogs
- Philip Virgo's When IT Meets Politics blog is currently listed in the Law and governance category.
- Investigative journalist Tony Collins' IT projects blog provides detailed coverage of issues affecting the NHS National Programme for IT