These are the competitions currently running on ComputerWeekly.com:
There are no competitions available at present, but you can still play our F1 racing game for fun.
Standard competition terms and conditions
- The standard competition terms and conditions apply to all competitions run on ComputerWeekly.com, unless otherwise specified for an individual competition.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except for employees of Computer Weekly and their immediate families.
- Competition closing dates will apply as published alongside the details of each individual competition.
- Winners will be chosen according to the criteria published alongside each competition's details.
- Entries will be judged by the editor of ComputerWeekly.com and any other judges specified in the competition details.
- Judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one prize per competition per person.
- Winners will be notified by email and prizes will be sent by registered delivery.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- Entering our competitions is free. No purchase is necessary.
- By entering any competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- ComputerWeekly.com reserves the right to cancel or amend competitions or these rules at any time without prior notice.
- Entrants can contact ComputerWeekly.com via the address listed on the Contact Us link on the footer.