Access your Pro+ Content below.
2019 APAC IT Priorities
Enterprises across Asia-Pacific are doubling down on their digital transformation efforts, primarily to improve employee productivity, streamline operations and improve customer experience. Those were the top three drivers of digital transformation in the region, propelling enterprises to spend more to refresh their on-premise infrastructure, as well as artificial intelligence (AI) and automation to shore up productivity, according to the latest Computer Weekly/TechTarget IT Priorities survey, which we conduct every year to ascertain which areas IT decision makers plan to invest in during the year. In this e-guide, gain insights into the pain points and priorities of IT organisations across the region, and how they are keeping pace with the demands of digital transformation.
Table Of Contents
- IT Priorities 2019: APAC keeping pace with digital
- IT Priorities 2019: ASEAN organisations lay digital
- IT Priorities: ANZ organisations focus on
- IBM’s APAC CEO talks up next chapter of cloud
- Choosing the right kind of hybrid cloud
- Australia should embrace automation but be
aware of downsides
- APAC enterprises are just getting started on AI