How does your organisation manage mobile IT consumerisation?Date: Dec 06, 2013
Computer Weekly editor in chief Bryan Glick hosted a panel debate on the future of IT leadership at the recent Azzurri Connect user conference in London. Speakers on the panel were:
- Brian Horsfield, CIO, OCS
- David Gooding, IT Director, Biffa
- Jon Watkins, Head of Live Services, Clear Channel
- Ian Turfrey, CIO, City & Guilds
- Phil Baker, Head of Operational Change, Endsleigh Insurance
In this video, the speakers give their response to the question: How does your organisation manage the consumerisation of mobile IT?