A recent SearchSecurity.co.UK survey sheds light on UK infosec pros' certifications (and the way they relate to their pay), as well as budgets and future career plans.
Download the survey results in .PDF format to learn more about:
- The number of UK security pros with both vendor and non-vender certifications,
- How security pros believe certifications have helped their careers,
- How much UK organisations generally budget for information security,
- What sort of bonuses most UK infosec pros are receiving,
- Whether security workers want to continue in the field.
For more information:
- Read results of SearchSecurity.co.UK's recent career survey conducted in partnership with Acumin Ltd.
- Data protection technology and procedures are top priority in 2010, according to another SearchSecurity.co.UK survey.
- SearchSecurity.co.UK data also suggests that compliance drives security, but many believe it fails to make organisations more secure.