Winner, Web 2.0 and business blogs: TechCrunch UK
Runner-up, Web 2.0 and business blogs: DRM blog by Capgemini's Jude Umeh, for BCS
In the Web 2.0 and business blogs category we were looking for our readers' pick of blogs about social media and web 2.0 and how they impact on business, from benefits to risks, and the way that they change society and the demands and expectations of corporate employees.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
All the blogs listed were nominated by Computer Weekly readers, whittled down to a final shortlist by our judges, and then put back to our readers for the final vote to select the winner and runner-up.
Web 2.0 and business blogs: the rest of the shortlist
- Brian Kelly's UK Web Focus: Reflections on the Web and Web 2.0
- Roo Reynolds - What’s Next?, "UK-based Metaverse Evangelist, blogger and geek"
- Eightbar from Hursley Park
- Middledigit.net, by Jonathan Hopkins and covers Web 2.0, technology and marketing
- Broadstuff.com from Broadsight
- Blending the Mix: A look at the new world and new marketing and all it means…
- Paul Downey: Whatfettle, marras?
- User Pathways by James Kelway
Other nominated Web 2.0 and business blogs
- Ian White and Michael Pincher's blog on collaborative technologies, Collaboration 2.0