Winner, IT security blogs: View from the Bunker, by Guy Bunker of Symantec
Runner-up, IT security blogs:
Steve Lamb's Security Matters Blog
In the IT Security category we were looking for our readers' pick of blogs about security issues from malware to usage policies and risk assessment.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
All the blogs listed were nominated by Computer Weekly readers, whittled down to a final shortlist by our judges, and then put back to our readers for the final vote to select the winner and runner-up.
IT security blogs: the rest of the shortlist
Other nominated IT security blogs
- State of Insecurity by Paul Henry
- Professor Eugene Spafford's Security Myths and Passwords
- David Lacey's IT Security Blog
- Stuart King's Risk Management Blog
- Security Sauce
- Loglogic, by Anton Chuvakin
- Three Sixty Information Security
- TaoSecurity by Richard Bejtlich
- ModSecurity's blog