Winner, CIO and IT director blogs: Capgemini's CTO blog
Runner-up, CIO and IT director blogs: Peter Birley's CIO blog
In the CIO and IT director blogs category we were looking for our readers' pick of blogs written by or focusing on the needs of people operating at the level of CIO or IT director.
All the blogs listed were nominated by Computer Weekly readers, whittled down to a final shortlist by our judges, and then put back to our readers for the final vote to select the winner and runner-up.
CIO and IT director blogs: the rest of the shortlist
- JP Rangaswami's Confused of Calcutta
- Richard Steel's CIO blog on ComputerWorldUK and Socitm
- The Hot Aisle by Steve O'Donnell, CIO First Data
- Verbatim: The Corporate IT Forum
- Fighting The Trillion Dollar Bonfire by Colin Beveridge
- Keystones And Rivets by Paul Wallis, CTO Stroma Software (UK) Ltd
- Peter Cochrane's Uncommon Sense blog on Silicon
- The IT Value Stack: Discussions on IT leadership by Ade McCormack
This was first published in June 2008