By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Windows Vista has considerable appeal, but is no pushover to implement.
If you are thinking about a deployment, this five-step plan will get you to Vistawith a minimum of fuss.
- Step 1: How to handle your Vista migration
- Step 2: Plan a pilot deployment program
- Step 3: Decide on a deployment mechanism
- Step 4: Train the support staff and the end users
- Step 5: Assess the results of the pilot deployment program