By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Windows Vista has considerable appeal, but is no pushover to implement.
If you are thinking about a deployment, this five-step plan will get you to Vistawith a minimum of fuss.
- Step 1: How to handle your Vista migration
- Step 2: Plan a pilot deployment program
- Step 3: Decide on a deployment mechanism
- Step 4: Train the support staff and the end users
- Step 5: Assess the results of the pilot deployment program