Access your Pro+ Content below.
MicroScope: The digital transformation
Sponsored by MicroScope
Digital transformation is a phrase that means many things to many people but for it to have any real relevance to the channel then it needs to mean a chance to make money. Anecdotal and analyst reports indicate that customers of all shapes and sizes are starting to feel the pressure to invest in their IT systems to unlock the potential insights that going digital could provide. They need to do it to remain competitive and relevant and that has to be good news for the channel. The phrase might be one that gets over used at conferences and in pitches but it refers to something that is really happening and to revenue opportunities that are emerging right now. This e-guide will share some of the recent developments in the channel and the latest thoughts about the issue.
Table Of Contents
- Cloud is the digital transformation keystone
- Digital gap opening up between transformers and slow starters
- Digital transformation dominates Dell EMC World
- Digital transformation driving as a service demand
- UCC market evolution driven by digital transformation
- Digital transformation delivering for Computacenter
Access this MicroScope+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More MicroScope+ ContentView All