This is an edited extract taken from:
Project Management for IT-Related Projects
By Bob Hughes
Published by BCS Learning & Development Ltd, £29.99
Project Management for IT-Related Projects: Second edition
Discover the core principles of IT-related project management, from project planning to monitoring and control.
LIMITED OFFER: ACCESS THIS FREE EXTRACT BEFORE MARCH 2013 AND GET 20% OFF THE FULL BOOK
Read and learn:
• What a project needs to be successful
• How to divide a development method into a number of processes
• When to use new versus existing software
• Canal Dreams booking system project scenario
• The best way to tailor project management procedures
And much more, including new material on risk assessment and agile approaches to project management.
This was first published in January 2013