The VMworld Europe User Awards 2013 is now open for entries.
Hosted by Computer Weekly and SearchServerVirtualization.com, the Best of VMworld Europe 2013 Users Awards will take place during VMworld Europe 2013, in Barcelona, Spain.
Winners are showcased on Computer Weekly through in-depth case studies in addition to receiving certificates and cash prizes. The team which wins Best of Show will receive free attendee passes to VMworld Europe 2014 (subject to VMware's approval).
Entries are open to IT departments and resellers or vendors that wish to enter on behalf of a customer. Please review the entry criteria for further information if you wish to enter a use case on behalf of a client.
A panel of independent judges will review nominations across five categories:
- Best virtualisation and server consolidation project
- Best virtualisation for disaster recovery project
- Best private cloud project
- Best desktop virtualisation project
- Best of show (most innovative)*
* The Best of Show category will be determined by a judging panel; please do not submit an entry for this category.
VMworld Europe 2012
There is no entry fee required to enter the VMworld Europe User Awards 2013.
Judges will be using the following criteria to assess entries:
- Innovation in technology or business processes
- Improving IT management capabilities
- Improving business efficiency or reducing costs
- Demonstrating best practice
- Delivering measurable business benefits
The deadline for entries is 27 September, 2013. Submit your entry here through our nomination form.
Any questions about the VMworld Europe User Awards 2013 please contact us at: BestOfVMWorldEurope@techtarget.com