- Simon Johnson is data recovery practice lead at GlassHouse Technologies (UK). He has more than 10 years of data protection, consolidation and transformation experience. During his time at GlassHouse, Simon has worked across all industry verticals. Before Simon joined GlassHouse he was a data management consultant at Barclaycard and prior to that he was a data recovery consultant at reseller Tectrade.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Simon Johnson
- Best practices for storing backup tapes offsite
- Is continuous data protection effective enough to be the only full data copy for disaster recovery?
- How does data deduplication impact backup?
- When is the right time to switch from tape to disk-based backup?
- How do you defragment NAS?
- Securing remote access