Access your Pro+ Content below.
VMworld Europe 2016: What to expect
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
VMworld Europe 2016 hits Barcelona in October, with VMware expected to announce new and refreshed products and services in support of its end-user computing and cloud strategy. In this e-guide, you’ll find case studies featuring last year’s winners, along with articles covering the technologies VMware looks set to champion at this year’s event.
Table Of Contents
- VMware to help enterprises manage AWS, Azure and Google cloud deployments
- VMware makes case for IT's involvement in line of business cloud purchases
- What are containers and microservices?
- Case study: St Claraspital deploys virtual desktops to boost staff efficiency
- Case study: Taking a closer look at the Milton Keynes smart city project
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All