Access your Pro+ Content below.
New generation Business Process Management meets Agile and AI
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this e-guide we find out how in its IT-centric guise, Business Process Management has been developing since the mid-2000s, and, more recently still, influenced by agile software development techniques and the renaissance of artificial intelligence/ machine learning.
Table Of Contents
- AI automation starts to transform legal profession
- Let's have some more straight talkings on AI and robotics
- Customer experience driving the convergence of AI and BPM
- Blockchain and the CIO: a new model for IT
- Process mining - leveling the playing field in the culture of immediacy
- Escaping waterfall government and the myth of 'digital transformation'
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All