Access your Pro+ Content below.
Mobile application platforms: Essential guide
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
One of the mantras of modern enterprise application development is that business applications should be as easy to use as mass market consumer applications. This is particularly relevant on smartphones where employees access consumer apps and enterprise apps on the same device. Increasingly apps must be one step ahead of the user, pulling in context-specific information and providing a seamless user experience.
Table Of Contents
- Manufacturers must shift to smarter software to stem smartphone decline
- Looking at the future of mobile backend as a service
- How MADPs can help enterprises build mobile apps
- Designing mobile apps: What you need to know
- Mobile apps to take over HR technology
- Case study: Barnsley Council maximises adoption of mobile apps though staff consultation
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.