Access your Pro+ Content below.
IT Project: Migration to Cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
The benefits of using cloud are well-known, but the challenges and barriers enterprises come up against during their move off-premise can be wide, varied and unexpected. Knowing how best to negotiate these issues can help speed up the process of shifting workloads and applications to the cloud immeasurably. It may also prove beneficial to leave certain ones where they are, depending on the wider needs of the business.
Table Of Contents
- Brexit: Cloud community mulls over implications for data protection regulation reform
- The cloud migration checklist: What to consider
- Why the public cloud will revolutionise government IT
- Case study: Odeon goes to hybrid cloud for digital transformation
- Case study: Save the Children swaps on-premise migration plan for public cloud
- Case study: Netflix is now 100% all-in on the AWS cloud
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All