Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Mobile enterprise
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In the last decade or so, mobile devices – mobiles, then smart phones and tablets – have come into companies and organisations to change the ways business applications are put to work. In a sense, every worker is a remote worker, but there are employees in the field – from electricians and plumbers to healthcare workers and management consultants – who can benefit especially from mobile technology. And their employers can benefit from increased productivity. Wearable technology has hit the consumer headlines in recent years, greatly assisted by the Apple Watch. But industry commentators believe that it is in the enterprise market that such devices will really make their mark over the next few years.
Table Of Contents
- Case study: Barnsley Council maximises adoption of mobile apps though staff consultation
- Case study: Barnsley uses SAPUI5 apps to help housing field staff work smarter
- Wearable tech proves business value hands-free and in field
- Case study: German protein supplier Gelita uses MDM to boost global workforce mobility
- Don’t create a mobile enterprise app for the sake of it
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.