Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus: Hybrid cloud
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
One thing the service provider community all have in common is their thoughts on the important role hybrid cloud will play in the IT strategies of enterprises for many years to come, as they look for ways to connect their on-premise assets to public cloud resources. The move to a hybrid cloud model may constitute a stopping off point for some, as they work towards moving all their workloads out of their on-premise datacentres. While – for others – there may always be some applications that will never be a good fit to run anywhere else. Whatever reasons CIOs have for favouring a hybrid cloud approach, all enterprises will need to lay the technical groundwork first to ensure their infrastructure is up to the job of delivering it. In this guide, we take a closer look at the reasons why so many enterprises are heading down the hybrid cloud route, while shining a light on the technical work that needs to go into making sure their journey there is a smooth as possible.
Table Of Contents
- Hybrid cloud 101: Using the cloud as a storage tier
- Start your hybrid cloud implementation off on the right foot
- IT Priorities 2017: Hybrid cloud set to dominate datacentre infrastructure buying decisions
- Is 2017 the year of the hybrid cloud management platform?
- Manage a hybrid cloud deployment with these top tips from 2016
- The hybrid cloud management platform and the modern enterprise
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
More CW+ ContentView All