Access your Pro+ Content below.
Focus ASEAN: Enterprise Mobility
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
With 4G networks and mobile apps that do almost everything from filing corporate expenses to locating an item in a warehouse, enterprise mobility now enables not only managers but also rank and file workers to be more competitive and efficient. In this e-guide, find out how one university in Indonesia is enabling more students to access the internet on their devices in seminar rooms and lecture halls, and why implementing mobile enterprise resource planning (ERP) apps remains challenging to enterprises.
Table Of Contents
- Indonesian university rools out faster, more secure network
- Schroders staff to complete daily tasks on mobile devices
- APAC enterprises have fewer high-risk apps
- Veritas expands partnership with Google
- Why ERP mobility requires enterprises to be proactive
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.