Access your Pro+ Content below.
6 Cloud and Datacentre trends shaping IT strategy in ASEAN
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
In this guide, we explore how cloud and datacentre trends are unfolding in ASEAN, and introduce organisations such as Singapore’s DBS Bank that are leading the way when it comes to cloud. We also focus on some recent investment in infrastructure within the region, with a look at a world-first tropical datacentre concept. As cloud enters the mainstream, IT leaders can’t afford to be left behind and this guide will help you understand the latest trends and strategies, and the benefits they can bring to your organisation.
Table Of Contents
- Why ASEAN SMBs increasingly opt for SaaS
- Singapore's DBS Bank signs up to Amazon Cloud
- Singapore to pioneer tropical datacentre
- Interest in converged platforms grows in South-East Asia
- Interoute launches virtual datacentre zone in Singapore
- Why network function virtualisation matters
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.