Simon runs the storage and information management practice at 451 Research. He manages a team of analysts that help 451 clients understand the impact of information growth and management, and identify emerging trends and technologies that help organisations optimise and take advantage of their data and information, as well as meet ever-evolving governance requirements.
Contributions from Simon Robinson
- Survey: Storage budgets shrink while capacity balloons
- Object storage: An architecture for the petabyte era?
- Hybrid flash hot, all-flash not, in 2014 storage M&As
- Nirvanix failure – a blow to the cloud storage model?
- Cloud storage creeps up the enterprise agenda
- Is it time for object storage to shine?
- Storage virtualisation: An old idea being revived?
- The I/O blender means enterprise flash is here to stay
- Software-defined storage: The reality beneath the hype
- Software-defined storage to lead key trends in 2013