Kayleigh Bateman is the special projects editor for Computer Weekly. She manages cross-site projects across TechTarget’s network of UK sites in addition to covering the IT skills beat and managing the WITsend blog for Computer Weekly.
She is also the editor of the CW Europe ezine and is responsible for the CW European User Awards.
Kayleigh originally joined TechTarget as site editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, before becoming the UK managing editor of TechTarget International. She joined TechTarget from Computer Reseller News UK, where she specialised in virtualisation and storage. Prior to CRN, she attended the University of Hertfordshire, where she studied for her BA in English literature, journalism and media cultures.
She can be reached at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contributions from Kayleigh Bateman
- Nominet unveils apprenticeship for school leavers
- £2 million fund for computer science teachers granted
- BBC unveils tech and engineering apprenticeship scheme
- Education system failing next generation say UK CEOs
- Over half of IT workforce unhappy with salary
- Is outdated terminology deterring females from IT?
- Cisco’s BIG Awards 2013 opens for entries
- Why men in IT see women in IT a valuable asset
- CIOs lack qualified staff, BCS survey finds
- Apprentices contribute £3.4bn a year to economy
- Fewer IT job cuts expected in 2013
- Territorial Army hunts for information assurance pros
- EC unveils grand coalition to tackle skills shortage
- The computer science curriculum: Shut down or restart?
- Futurelearn and British Council to offer free courses
- Horror stories of women in IT: Worst advice received
- Welsh government launches education portal for parents
- Computer Weekly European User Awards: Open for entries
- CW European User Awards for Networking: Winners!
- Pearson unveils incubator for education startups