Kayleigh Bateman is the special projects editor for Computer Weekly. She manages cross-site projects across TechTarget’s network of UK sites in addition to covering the IT skills beat and managing the WITsend blog for Computer Weekly.
She is also the editor of the CW Europe ezine and is responsible for the CW European User Awards.
Kayleigh originally joined TechTarget as site editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, before becoming the UK managing editor of TechTarget International. She joined TechTarget from Computer Reseller News UK, where she specialised in virtualisation and storage. Prior to CRN, she attended the University of Hertfordshire, where she studied for her BA in English literature, journalism and media cultures.
She can be reached at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contributions from Kayleigh Bateman
- Go ON UK aims to get north-east England online
- Computer Weekly European User Awards for Storage: Winners
- Former British Army Captain launches ex-forces recruitment firm
- 78% of HR professionals struggle to recruit for specialist roles
- Tech companies take top 75 UK internship list by storm
- 300,000 digital sector workers needed by 2020
- Edtech Incubator launches in Europe
- Computing curriculum agreed and set for 2014 launch
- Growth in IT temp vacancies at 15-year high
- UK in need of 750,000 digitally skilled workers by 2017
- VMworld Europe User Awards 2013 open for entries
- Best of VMworld Europe 2013 Awards: Nomination form
- Best of VMworld Europe User Awards 2013: Entry Criteria
- Why become an apprentice instead of a student?
- 25% ICT GCSE spike first in eight years
- How to build a risk threat model
- Case study: Keeping it private at Beth Israel Deaconess
- Rapid7 Security Summit: Making insane ideas acceptable
- How to get personal with risk analytics
- Rapid7 opens London office in international expansion