Kayleigh Bateman is the special projects editor for Computer Weekly. She manages cross-site projects across TechTarget’s network of UK sites in addition to covering the IT skills beat and managing the WITsend blog for Computer Weekly.
She is also the editor of the CW Europe ezine and is responsible for the CW European User Awards.
Kayleigh originally joined TechTarget as site editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, before becoming the UK managing editor of TechTarget International. She joined TechTarget from Computer Reseller News UK, where she specialised in virtualisation and storage. Prior to CRN, she attended the University of Hertfordshire, where she studied for her BA in English literature, journalism and media cultures.
She can be reached at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions from Kayleigh Bateman
- If ICT at GCSE is on the rise why scrap the curriculum?
- ICT students up, but GCSE results decline
- VMworld Europe 2012: Have you entered the User Awards?
- IT professionals squeeze 7.5 days into the working week
- Coventry college joins HP institute programme
- IT apprenticeships: Alternative options to university
- A-level ICT student numbers drop 10%
- Young Rewired State Festival of Coding 2012: Video
- A-level top grades dip, maths and science on the rise
- Lack of training holds back software industry
- Demand for NHS IT contractors on the rise
- UK Top 50 IT Training Providers revealed
- Fusion-io enters software arena: ION Data Accelerator
- Cisco BIG Awards finalists announced
- HP and Bucks New Uni partner for new learning programme
- Oracle Academy teaches Java Curriculum to teachers
- Facebook on the hunt for London-based engineering team
- Closing the gap: STEM courses and employer requirements
- IT contract market rebuilding, survey reveals
- Microsoft Apprentice of the Year announced