Kayleigh Bateman is the special projects editor for Computer Weekly. She manages cross-site projects across TechTarget’s network of UK sites in addition to covering the IT skills beat and managing the WITsend blog for Computer Weekly.
She is also the editor of the CW Europe ezine and is responsible for the CW European User Awards.
Kayleigh originally joined TechTarget as site editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, before becoming the UK managing editor of TechTarget International. She joined TechTarget from Computer Reseller News UK, where she specialised in virtualisation and storage. Prior to CRN, she attended the University of Hertfordshire, where she studied for her BA in English literature, journalism and media cultures.
She can be reached at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contributions from Kayleigh Bateman
- UK millennials see tech skills crucial to securing jobs
- Universities key to driving innovation says Cisco
- Make Things Do Stuff campaign launched
- Boris Johnson pushes for more tech innovation in London
- Most Influential Woman in UK IT 2013: Vote now
- IT pros motivated by appealing projects not high wages
- IT job vacancies on track to reach pre-recession levels
- e-skills UK unveils cyber security apprenticeships
- Relocating IT professionals flock to UK
- Digital Skills Academy unveiled to plug skills gap
- BIG Lottery Fund boosts Go ON UK’s vision with £15m
- Most Influential Women in UK IT: Nominations open
- CW European User Awards for Security: Winners
- Nominet unveils apprenticeship for school leavers
- £2 million fund for computer science teachers granted
- BBC unveils tech and engineering apprenticeship scheme
- Education system failing next generation say UK CEOs
- Over half of IT workforce unhappy with salary
- Is outdated terminology deterring females from IT?
- Cisco’s BIG Awards 2013 opens for entries