Kayleigh Bateman is the special projects editor for Computer Weekly. She manages cross-site projects across TechTarget’s network of UK sites in addition to covering the IT skills beat and managing the WITsend blog for Computer Weekly.
She is also the editor of the CW Europe ezine and is responsible for the CW European User Awards.
Kayleigh originally joined TechTarget as site editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, before becoming the UK managing editor of TechTarget International. She joined TechTarget from Computer Reseller News UK, where she specialised in virtualisation and storage. Prior to CRN, she attended the University of Hertfordshire, where she studied for her BA in English literature, journalism and media cultures.
She can be reached at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions from Kayleigh Bateman
- UK in need of 750,000 digitally skilled workers by 2017
- VMworld Europe User Awards 2013 open for entries
- Best of VMworld Europe 2013 Awards: Nomination form
- Best of VMworld Europe User Awards 2013: Entry Criteria
- Why become an apprentice instead of a student?
- 25% ICT GCSE spike first in eight years
- How to build a risk threat model
- Case study: Keeping it private at Beth Israel Deaconess
- Rapid7 Security Summit: Making insane ideas acceptable
- How to get personal with risk analytics
- Rapid7 opens London office in international expansion
- Rapid7 opens United 2013 security summit
- STEM A-levels increase, but top grades dip
- Providing the necessary training for ex-military
- Entry-level grads and employees on the rise survey says
- Taylor Wimpey builds cloud forecasting with Anaplan
- Computacenter hires first woman onto board
- Prince of Wales calls for more Business Connectors
- Why UK women are choosing startups over corporates
- Women don’t realise how good they are, survey finds