Kayleigh Bateman is the special projects editor for Computer Weekly. She manages cross-site projects across TechTarget’s network of UK sites in addition to covering the IT skills beat and managing the WITsend blog for Computer Weekly.
She is also the editor of the CW Europe ezine and is responsible for the CW European User Awards.
Kayleigh originally joined TechTarget as site editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, before becoming the UK managing editor of TechTarget International. She joined TechTarget from Computer Reseller News UK, where she specialised in virtualisation and storage. Prior to CRN, she attended the University of Hertfordshire, where she studied for her BA in English literature, journalism and media cultures.
She can be reached at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contributions from Kayleigh Bateman
- Employers pledge over 20,000 apprenticeships roles this week
- Morgan Stanley and comparethemarket.com join BCS teacher scheme
- Techpreneur of the Year Awards launched for female tech startups
- Duke of York launches Peer to Peer Challenge
- Capgemini and Aston Uni launch two work-based degrees
- Google’s 'Juice Bar' workshop offers e-skills to Newcastle SMEs
- UK tech industry shows support National Apprentice Week
- BT to recruit 1,000 apprentices in IT tech, research, engineering
- Computer Weekly European User Awards for networking: winners
- Students inspired by cyber security workshops
- UK needs 21,000 more IT workers by 2050 than predicted
- Computing curriculum’s bigger picture: Computational thinking
- Think Out Loud Club promotes technology in vocational learning
- £875m needed to get UK 100% online by 2020
- Spiceworks launches IT profiles with projects and job board
- EU losing ground in technology innovation race
- Women Who Code launches London meet ups
- CompTIA launches programme to ex-military professionals
- IT contractors see 13% pay increase
- If the Year of Code has got it wrong, what is the answer?