Kayleigh Bateman is the special projects editor for Computer Weekly. She manages cross-site projects across TechTarget’s network of UK sites in addition to covering the IT skills beat and managing the WITsend blog for Computer Weekly.
She is also the editor of the CW Europe ezine and is responsible for the CW European User Awards.
Kayleigh originally joined TechTarget as site editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, before becoming the UK managing editor of TechTarget International. She joined TechTarget from Computer Reseller News UK, where she specialised in virtualisation and storage. Prior to CRN, she attended the University of Hertfordshire, where she studied for her BA in English literature, journalism and media cultures.
She can be reached at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contributions from Kayleigh Bateman
- Firms sign up to Young Rewired State Hyperlocal initiative
- Students choose coding and software careers over medicine and law
- The UK’s new computing curriculum is here: Are teachers ready?
- US Airforce Association Cyber Patriot programme comes to UK
- Increased demand for IT staff in July
- Six-year-olds as technologically aware as 45-year-olds
- Durham Uni to offer Software Development for Business degree
- Festival of Code 2014 winners announced
- Osborne announces seven university technical colleges
- Firms think skills crisis could hit science, tech and engineering
- Emma Mulqueeny: 97ers generation are employing themselves
- Tectre workshop will help women to return to STEM careers
- Students and entrepreneurs brought together for Create! campaign
- Government and tech firms to take action against gender imbalance
- Comparethemarket.com opens doors for Festival of Code
- Anaplan opens York office in search of engineering talent
- IT pros in demand as IT vacancies spike 8% year on year
- Government must harness home-grown digital talent
- FDM Group receives SaBRE award for supporting ex-forces
- Ocado Technology readies school teachers with code initiative