Kayleigh Bateman is the special projects editor for Computer Weekly. She manages cross-site projects across TechTarget’s network of UK sites in addition to covering the IT skills beat and managing the WITsend blog for Computer Weekly.
She is also the editor of the CW Europe ezine and is responsible for the CW European User Awards.
Kayleigh originally joined TechTarget as site editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.UK, before becoming the UK managing editor of TechTarget International. She joined TechTarget from Computer Reseller News UK, where she specialised in virtualisation and storage. Prior to CRN, she attended the University of Hertfordshire, where she studied for her BA in English literature, journalism and media cultures.
She can be reached at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions from Kayleigh Bateman
- The computer science curriculum: Shut down or restart?
- Futurelearn and British Council to offer free courses
- Horror stories of women in IT: Worst advice received
- Welsh government launches education portal for parents
- Computer Weekly European User Awards: Open for entries
- CW European User Awards for Networking: Winners!
- Pearson unveils incubator for education startups
- Accenture scouts for 20 North East apprentices
- Reading and writing taught on laptops in Sweden
- Permanent IT jobs rise for fourth consecutive month
- How tech has transformed education at Nordahl Grieg
- Gove in EBacc U-turn as computer curriculum reforms
- How technology has transformed education in Denmark
- E-skills forms partnerships for ‘information economy'
- A great week for the computer science curriculum
- Bett Show: L&D crucial to business survival
- Bring together technology and educators, says Cable
- University of Staffordshire teams up with HP
- Seven UK universities make next round of Fly Your Ideas
- Changes in attitudes needed to drive gender diversity