Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Government confirms digitisation strategy plans
- Government could save £1.8bn digitising transactions
- How will open standards change government IT?
- Government launches open standards principles
- Government dips toe in water for single ERP
- Government freezes all new IT frameworks
- 'Digital skills as vital to UK as superfast broadband'
- Huawei admits to being monitored by GCHQ
- TalkTalk CEO calls for regulatory intervention on fibre
- ACPO use online crime reporting company
- Citrix profits drop as sales rise
- G-Cloud suppliers doubled as second framework goes live
- Government lines up eight public services IDA suppliers
- UK public sector contracts keep Atos Q3 results buoyant
- Argos to close stores in move to digital
- Government £1bn IT tender on ice due to faulty tech
- Fife Council to slash £2.4m with PSN
- CIO interview: Gavin Walker, CIO, NATS
- ARM profits grow 22%
- Government announces £7m 3D printing pot