Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Interview: Met assistant commissioner Mark Rowley
- Can government change its risk-averse take on security?
- NHS databases must be improved, urges report
- Andy Nelson appointed DWP CIO
- HMRC doubles in-house software development team
- Liberty Global buys Virgin Media for £15bn
- HMRC to roll out 7,000 mobile devices such as iPads
- How 3D printing impacts manufacturing
- Security revision opens government smartphone market
- Retailers eye e-commerce spend amid store closures
- Students flock to study computer science degrees
- Online success wedded to in-store IT, says John Lewis
- Amazon sales soar in 2012
- Google funds 15,000 Raspberry Pi computers to schools
- Government risks missing benefits of big data analytics
- Brighton and East Sussex councils sign £20m PSN deal
- Fife council signs £26m deal with Capgemini
- Government launches property finder service
- NAO: Civil service lacks skills for digital government
- Councils opt for Microsoft CRMs