Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- FCO signs Detica as service management integrator
- Hilary Reynolds latest UC programme director to move
- Poor management information undermines government cuts
- MP adamant UC IT suppliers told to down tools
- Government adopts ‘public cloud first’ mandate
- Met risks rolling out 30,000 mobile ‘paperweights’
- Businesses must fundamentally change or 'die'
- DfT dumps SAP in shared service outsource
- Sky to acquire O2's broadband division for £180m
- GLA tests market for £25m 'super-connected city' funds
- Universal Credit has hallmarks of another IT failure
- CIO interview: Mark Hall, HMRC CIO
- Plans for online patient records by 2015 could stall
- Can the mutuals model help government change IT?
- More money needed for 'woefully underfunded' G-Cloud
- Pitchford to head-up Universal Credit programme
- Departments to push millions through G-Cloud this year
- Government introduces new rules to prevent tax-avoiders
- Boots to roll out contactless payments nationwide
- HMRC alerts businesses to impending PAYE changes