Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Why government must boost the information economy
- IT industry slams “tech-light” Budget
- Budget 2013 round-up: What it means for IT
- The tech sector's Budget wish list
- AstraZeneca appoints new CIO David Smoley
- Cabinet Office axes government CIO and delivery boards
- IDA services put on ice for Universal Credit delivery
- Software suppliers have local authorities over a barrel
- John Lewis drops virtual mirror project
- Virgin Media and Which? partner with ODI
- Warwickshire Council adopts Gmail
- FCO signs Detica as service management integrator
- Hilary Reynolds latest UC programme director to move
- Poor management information undermines government cuts
- MP adamant UC IT suppliers told to down tools
- Government adopts ‘public cloud first’ mandate
- Met risks rolling out 30,000 mobile ‘paperweights’
- Businesses must fundamentally change or 'die'
- DfT dumps SAP in shared service outsource
- Sky to acquire O2's broadband division for £180m