Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Government must 'redouble' efforts to meet SME target
- Users drive BYOD take-off: but can BlackBerry catch up?
- UK tech companies see fall in growth investment
- Coding essential to future curriculum, says Gove
- Online grocery sales boost revenues at Sainsbury’s
- Acer sets sights on SME market amid sales drop
- NHS England to publish technology roadmap
- Cabinet Office confirms public cloud first policy
- Fujitsu lock-in prevents DECC adopting cloud
- SMEs hampered by red tape in EU innovation grants
- Chelmsford sees 50% take-up of online transactions
- Primitive IT is impeding police efficiency
- CIO interview: Christophe Lemaire, CIO Eurostar
- Cambridge University Hospitals signs £137m HP deal
- Distributed processing cuts RMP digital forensics costs
- What do the changes to the NHS mean for IT?
- IT staff most in demand but skills gap remains
- British Library archives the web
- Digital capability key focus for government departments
- Universal Credit IT could lead to fraud, say MPs