Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Ministry of Defence to provide spectrum during Olympics
- Megaupload hit in piracy crackdown
- Public sector IT staff sees largest cut in 25 years
- Retailers seek online cross-border growth for 2012
- Online sales reach record £7.9bn in December
- Praxis Care gets slapped wrist from ICO
- Waitrose to roll out contactless payments
- Cloud services cut government IT costs 75%
- Indian outsourcers TCS and HCL see profits boom
- London NHS trusts sign £4m shared services deal
- Olympics resale site back online after 11 days down
- SAP announces record financial results
- Why technology will be key to retail survival in 2012
- NHS Trust saves £1m a year using text reminder service
- North Staffordshire NHS deploys real-time information
- PC shipments drop as consumers opt for tablets
- Health worker fined for unlawful access of patient data
- What does scrapping GCSE IT mean for the tech sector?
- ICT curriculum for GCSE is scrapped
- Quarter of pupils to get mobile computers by 2015