Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- MoJ is first department to sign up to PSN
- Socitm: Improved websites could save councils £500m
- Microsoft Azure cloud outage hits customers globally
- London Borough of Southwark gets 4G connectivity
- Does the PSN need to happen before the cloud?
- Child maintenance IT system costs double, says NAO
- What skills will the new government CIO team need?
- Post Office plans for identity assurance services
- YouGov undergoes Berlin to London datacentre migration
- Rackspace to hire 350 people in the UK
- Wakefield council cuts costs with flexible technology
- Ian Watmore, Cabinet Office permanent secretary, on IT
- Health apps will be key to NHS Information Strategy
- Clarks predicts fewer tills with growth of m-commerce
- How will the CloudStore impact government IT?
- Government launches CloudStore and G-Cloud suppliers
- G-Cloud suppliers about to be named
- Specsavers CIO John Lister quits
- CIO interview: Mark Bramwell, CIO, Wellcome Trust
- Nine NHS trusts seek £400m electronic record system