Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- Oracle buys SaaS supplier Taleo for £1.2bn
- CSC writes off $200m from NHS IT contract
- CIO interview: Jan Ford, MoJ head of ICT strategy
- Greater Manchester Police deploys two-way CMS
- CIO interview: Rob Fraser, IT director, Sainsbury’s
- More than half of government projects behind schedule
- Internet services could drop out during the Olympics
- Government IT subject to heaviest cuts, says NAO
- Does the government need 8,000 IT staff?
- HMRC sees record number of online tax returns
- St. Helens and Knowsley NHS signs £1.3m storage deal
- What the beta of Gov.uk means for public services
- Government releases beta test version of Gov.uk website
- Device standardisation could save government £500m pa
- Kent fire brigade uses CRM to cut data duplication
- Department of Health signs £74m deal with Atos
- Government inconsistency on ERP costs is 'inexcusable'
- Oracle and SAP worst for government ERP cost difference
- Internet economy set to double by 2016
- Police fail to see benefits of £80m mobile roll-out