Kathleen Hall is a freelance journalist. She was formerly a reporter at the Law Society Gazette and senior reporter for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHall42
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- TfL seeks £2m contract for RTI screens
- Google breached Oracle's Java copyright, finds jury
- IT outage prompts UKBA to introduce postal visa service
- UK is global leader in health open data, says Kelsey
- 60% of London NHS trusts lack disaster recovery systems
- UK has £1.1bn broadband investment shortfall
- GP record data to be released in September
- Government £376bn projects need assurance, says NAO
- Rochdale saves £300,000 with PSN-ready network
- G-Cloud cost £4.93m to set up, says Maude
- O2 launches £250,000 IT pot for cash-strapped councils
- Tesco CIO Mike McNamara on the firm's digital future
- Retailers refocus IT investment for e-commerce
- Government frameworks not working for SMEs, says Chant
- CIO interview: Andy Nelson, UK government CIO
- Businesses at risk from online fraudsters, warns ICO
- Government launches Digital Advisory Board
- MoD rules out bring your own device schemes
- What is the future of open source in government?
- John Lewis pilots virtual fashion mirrors