Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- HMRC slammed for IT system shutdown
- Department of Health and CSC at standstill
- Council signs £62.5m super fast broadband deal
- Liam Maxwell appointed deputy government CIO
- South West police roll out £1.1m central repository
- STFC opens £30m HPC centre with IBM
- How the public sector can make shared services work
- Barclays customers shut out of online banking site
- Departments get guidance on IT spend under £100m
- Government creates Digital Leaders network
- CIO interview: Rob Ray, FA digital and IT director
- Cabinet Office saves £75m with Oracle deal
- Government attacked for ditching technology policy unit
- Government opens R&D consultation to boost tech sector
- Companies expand IT outsourcing functions
- Global SaaS spend to reach $14.5bn in 2012
- Will the Budget make Britain the "tech hub of Europe"?
- Budget 2012: the highlights for the IT industry
- EDF signs £100m datacentre deal with Atos
- CIO interview: Guus Dekkers, Airbus CIO