Kathleen Hall is correspondent for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHallCW
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- SAP expects strong second quarter
- DWP loses £3.2bn in error and fraud, finds NAO
- What next for government open data?
- Interview: Jane Moran, global CIO, Thomson Reuters
- Katie Davis steps down as health informatics chief
- Bill Crothers named chief procurement officer
- Bank of England seeks £2.5m risk assessment IT
- Strong leadership key to shared services, warns PAC
- Riba saves £100,000 with move to IaaS
- Cloud mobile device management key to BYOD
- Businesses must design more digitally inclusive sites
- Hospitals seek own electronic records post NPfIT
- Government tenders for £1bn hosting framework
- HTC wins victory over Apple in patent battle
- GSMA: Connected devices set to reach 50 billion by 2020
- Hotels.com goes agile and in-shores development team
- Whitehall could save £33bn with big data analytics
- Government awards £4bn framework for IT hardware
- Key HMRC IT plans delayed due to spending freeze
- Francis Maude vows permanent rein on IT spending