Kathleen Hall is a freelance journalist. She was formerly a reporter at the Law Society Gazette and senior reporter for Computer Weekly. She writes about public sector IT and technology issues in small to medium-sized enterprises, as well as specialising in the retail and services sectors.
Previously Kathleen worked as business reporter for Vitesse Media, covering SMEs and enterprise IT.
Follow her on Twitter @KatHall42
Contributions from Kathleen Hall
- DWP awards Atos and Capita £540m disabilities contract
- NHS Scotland rolls out shared services for 22 boards
- PAC urges government to make case for free open data
- Six councils save £18m on shared services ERP
- Newham spends £400,000 on ChildView software
- Interview: Denise McDonagh, G-cloud director
- Apple acquires AuthenTec for $356m
- UK public sector sales drive Steria growth
- CGI sees profits fall 30% amid Logica takeover
- Atos profits grow 2% in first half of 2012 to €102m
- Alcatel-Lucent slashes 5,000 jobs amid huge profit loss
- Capgemini posts flat profits for first half of 2012
- Why the GDS transaction tool is key to digital services
- Symantec sacks CEO Enrique Salem as Q1 profits drop 10%
- ARM expects profit growth of 23%
- Virgin Media Q2 revenues grow 4.2% to £1.03bn
- CIO interview: Sally Howes, National Audit Office
- The future of electronic healthcare records
- NHS Hack Day winners claim app will save £3m
- Can IT investment in schools keep pace with change?