I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Finance firms must protect IT budgets owing to increasing risks
- More IT woes for RBS as savers denied interest
- RBS cuts 44 branches as IT changes customer habits
- RBS IT head Mike Errington retires
- Accenture plans to hire 2,000 staff across the UK in 2014
- Bank mobile apps are being overwhelmed
- FCA to probe banking IT
- Atos pays for DWP contract release
- Asia Pacific ranked badly by Gartner on privacy and security
- TechUK criticises OFT's reporting of IT cartel accusations
- OFT tells government how to improve IT procurement
- SITA harnesses Indian suppliers for finance systems
- Lincolnshire County Council outsources to Serco
- Mobile satellite firm outsources core system project
- Lack of social media archiving creates legal minefield
- Application support and maintenance costs increase 29%
- Cumberland Building Society moves ATMs from ageing Windows XP
- CW500 Security Club: The next threat landscape - what to expect
- CIOs to rip up outsourcing rule book
- How do established IT suppliers keep growing?