I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Mobile satellite firm outsources core system project
- Lack of social media archiving creates legal minefield
- Application support and maintenance costs increase 29%
- Cumberland Building Society moves ATMs from ageing Windows XP
- CW500 Security Club: The next threat landscape - what to expect
- CIOs to rip up outsourcing rule book
- How do established IT suppliers keep growing?
- A billion payments to go through Paym by 2018
- Government failing to manage contractors, say MPs
- Amazon Web Services reaches its 8th birthday
- Ukraine IT industry calls for government action to protect sector
- Ofcom 4G auction achieved competition goal
- Nationwide continues IT modernisation with 24-hour Twitter
- British Gas digitises the boardroom
- Bank of Ireland outsources technology
- Infosys seeks business graduates as approach to IT shifts
- Student Loans Company standardises customers' experience
- Half of CIOs believe business has too many applications
- Many greenfield sites available for IT outsourcing
- Payments market to open to new service providers