I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- CaixaBank Facebook app unites social media with banking
- RBS splits problem systems to reduce IT risks
- City University London launches new IT courses
- Co-op Bank report reveals challenge of legacy IT replacement
- Virgin boss Richard Branson backs Ukraine's IT industry
- Barclays recruits digital champion Michael Harte as IT head
- Golder Associates plans global WAN
- Warwick University cloud ITSM creates platform for evolution
- Swift launches service to reduce risk of financial crime
- Scottish bankruptcy agency outsources system development
- Fiat and Chrysler to integrate separate IT systems
- European youth believe they lack skills for digital economy
- European insurance firms lagging in digital
- Barclays bank launches investment app
- Ecclesiastical outsources IT for the first time
- US Bank migrates all ATMs to Windows 7
- TfL to enable smartphone tickets
- UK finance firms to face planned hacking
- Is the PRA dream of ripping and replacing banking IT feasible?
- Circuit breakers to be introduced to control financial trading