I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Lloyd’s Register outsources infrastructure and applications
- Vatican Library digitises first 10,000 manuscripts
- Caravan Club moves to cloud to support growth plan
- Steria and Sopra will merge to tap digital opportunities
- Banks content to keep ATMs on XP despite support ending
- EasyJet flies with HR software in the cloud
- Law Society advises legal industry's IT teams over cloud
- Port Authority uses tablets for cargo inspections
- CW500: Bring your own IT department?
- 60% of SMEs already using cloud apps
- Finance firms must protect IT budgets owing to increasing risks
- More IT woes for RBS as savers denied interest
- RBS cuts 44 branches as IT changes customer habits
- RBS IT head Mike Errington retires
- Accenture plans to hire 2,000 staff across the UK in 2014
- Bank mobile apps are being overwhelmed
- FCA to probe banking IT
- Atos pays for DWP contract release
- Asia Pacific ranked badly by Gartner on privacy and security
- TechUK criticises OFT's reporting of IT cartel accusations