I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Sourcing strategies must change to reflect Generation Y
- Bank legacy will stay unless CIOs get job security
- Will the iPad ever be a true corporate device?
- Scottish IT and digital businesses face skills shortage
- Outsourcing fuels Accenture growth
- More IT problems at RBS
- Somerset council settles with service provider
- Banks must re-engage with customers
- Southern Water contracts TCS for transformation
- Fujitsu HQ shows confidence in UK operation
- UK banks are storing up additional costs for future
- Barnet outsourcing court decision expected
- 42% of businesses use IT department for big data
- Logica brand ends as CGI completes UK integration
- UK public sector outsourcing world phenomenon
- Court hears evidence against Barnet council
- Infosys boosts European footprint in BMW deal
- RAF Operations Wing pilots iPads
- Poor Q4 makes 2012 a year to forget for IT services
- Single registration system for government suppliers