I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Over half of government ICT savings not sustainable
- Public sector guide to moving to private sector IT
- Fewer IT firms create jobs this year
- Government names members of Open Standards Board
- BPO sector not investing in the right skills
- 2014 to see return of double-digit IT services growth
- Sourcing strategies must change to reflect Generation Y
- Bank legacy will stay unless CIOs get job security
- Will the iPad ever be a true corporate device?
- Scottish IT and digital businesses face skills shortage
- Outsourcing fuels Accenture growth
- More IT problems at RBS
- Somerset council settles with service provider
- Banks must re-engage with customers
- Southern Water contracts TCS for transformation
- Fujitsu HQ shows confidence in UK operation
- UK banks are storing up additional costs for future
- Barnet outsourcing court decision expected
- 42% of businesses use IT department for big data
- Logica brand ends as CGI completes UK integration