I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- How will Indian IT services firms evolve and prosper?
- Capita upgrades Fire service system
- O2 questions union’s redundancy claims
- O2 selects Capita for 10-year contract
- Contactless payments exceed five million in March
- Microsoft and Janet bring cloud to academia
- Union slams Aviva’s offshore plan
- Metropolitan Police weighs up outsourcing options
- NS&I sticks with Atos
- Mahindra Satyam draws a line under turmoil
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) announces more job cuts
- IBM to support Thames Water's big data strategy
- Doctors increasingly benefit from IT
- Technology Strategy Board gets record budget
- IT outsourcing for cost-cutting problematic
- Mobile development teams not up to the job, say CIOs
- Cyber criminals hack Washington court system
- Smart metering project hits delay
- Cognizant exceeds $2bn with non-linear growth
- Sainsbury’s outsources banking to FIS