I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- UK citizens will permit use of their data
- IT outsourcing has changed, but have you?
- Barclays harnesses customer big data
- How SMEs harness the cloud
- Banking commission calls for IT involvement
- Strike avoided at O2 in 11th hour
- Post Office computer investigation moves to next phase
- Indian IT services firms raise Indian wages
- Serco outsources IT infrastructure and transformation
- More job cuts as RBS shrinks investment arm
- Senior judge hears Barnet Council outsourcing challenge
- Supplier management becoming a business priority
- Daimler moving IT in-house
- Ceva Logistics builds solid relationship offshore
- Two-thirds of CIOs feel locked in with outsourcers
- Centrica moves from Microsoft Windows XP to Windows 7
- Austrian Airlines gets off-the-shelf PPM
- Union announces strike ballot over O2 outsourcing
- Capita still weighing up O2 outsourcing options
- iPads in the boardroom at mining firm Kazakhmys