I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Capita IT staff strike over pay as profits rise 10%
- Fire Service project at risk due to lack of IT skills
- Outsourcing plummets despite strong BPO sales
- Atos told to improve disability benefits tests
- UK organisations increasing IT services investment
- Government tenders for agile digital developers
- CERN rolls out Oracle IT management
- Water company trials smart meter connectivity
- Post Office system investigation reveals concerns
- Second generation Schengen system deployed
- Time running out for Sepa compliance
- IT outsourcing contracts hold back adoption of new IT
- OFT investigates public sector IT outsourcing
- Open Championship prepares website
- CW500: Cloud versus outsourcing
- Scottish police outsource system to Accenture
- Mid-sized UK IT companies invest in growth
- Biffa uses SaaS for self-service and automation
- UK citizens will permit use of their data
- IT outsourcing has changed, but have you?