I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- UK wants Russia blocked from using financial messaging system
- IT services firm achieves non-linear growth through automation
- Former bank chief launches financial trading app
- Spanish bank spends €500m on contactless ATMs
- Financial services startups: what’s in it for the banks?
- Finance and retail applications most vulnerable to breaches
- Banks are not contemplating core system replacement
- Nest systems support one million members
- RBS reaches legal settlement with software firm
- Banks work around slow legacy systems
- Banks slow to change despite growing competition
- UK manufacturers more than double outsourcing spend
- Government breaks grip of IT oligopoly
- Capita is biggest public sector software and IT services supplier
- Financial regulator warns firms over social media
- Reducing costs no longer top IT priority at UK banks
- Malware incidents make up 25% of CERT-UK's work in first 100 days
- Cost savings still clinch IT services contracts
- Court case puts spotlight on Tata staffing policy
- Sepa grace period comes to end