I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Red Hat cloud ITSM deal part of wider migration to cloud
- TCS expands UK public sector footprint with Scottish deal
- FCA investigation into RBS IT crash last year not finished
- Norfolk and Suffolk police outsource back-office systems
- How endemic is IT underinvestment in UK retail banking?
- Indian IT service providers offer business expertise
- Scabal moves to the cloud for storage flexibility
- IT problems hit RBS and NatWest customers again
- Where is Satyam now?
- Ipswich Building Society forced to change IT services supplier
- FSA split involved more than 100 IT projects
- IT services firm acquires UBS system in outsourcing deal
- Banks perception of cyber-risks increases after several attacks
- Npower outsourcing means thousands of job cuts and transfers
- Government department signs CGI for service integration
- Years of IT staff cuts drives outsourcing resurgence
- Nationwide first to launch Visa V.me, despite RBS trial
- IT suppliers relaxed about contract visibility
- The state of agile software development in the UK
- Heath authority cut costs with Xbox consultations